Thursday 27 March 2014

Today, just a short one.

Something I love doing is taking risks, doing kinky shit to my bitches right under everyones noses or in public.

This morning we had some folks come in to give a talk on nothing particularly important.  I set up the room, 6 rows of chairs with two chairs at the back for me. One for me, the other for my camera ;)

When the talk was well underway, I slipped in quietly and took my seat. Directly in front of me was Donna who I'd not played with for a while and felt it was damn time she got my attention.

The rows of chairs I'd set out were pretty close together, but the last row was even closer and that gave me full freedom to do my shit without any risk of being seen.

Donna didn't know what I had planned but that was part of the turn on, seeing if she could carry on as though nothing was happening. She did!

The wooden chairs are basic with a rectangular hole at the bottom giving me access to Donna's arse.



Hitting record on my camera, I set it down on the seat next to me under my jacket before gently lifting Donna's black pleated school skirt which I was able to wedge behind one of the wooden slats to kept it up in place.



I reached down, placed my hand on her ass cheek, the unexpected touch causing her to jump slightly but not enough for anyone else to notice.

Gently, I fondled her bum, paying special attention to her hot little anus which was radiating heat.  The material of her panties was a kind of thin mesh which meant I could really feel the bumps and folds of her puckered arsehole.  I raised my hand to my mouth feigning a scratch of my upper lip but instead, subtly, pushed out a dollop of spit onto my finger.

Reaching back down and pulling her panties  one side, I fondled around until I fell her burning little hole, I massaged and teased her rim before pushing my middle finger in.  Gently and slowly at first I savoured the sensation around my finger. Hot, wet, tight and sloppy, I slowly built up a nice fucking motion.   With my other hand I was able to part her cheeks but that was mainly so my camera got a good view of the action.  Apart from the occasional squirm, Donna did well to not move as I fingered her bumhole in front of everyone.



I carried on finger fucking her ass, occasionally driving it in knuckle deep.  My cock was hard and all this action just made me want to do more shit to her, but that was impossible in there. I wanted to get my tongue up that ass badly.  That was it, my mind made up I was going to make it happen later that day! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment