Monday 20 October 2014

Meet Freckly Chloe



Chloe is a freckled little cutie but those freckles look better with my cum smeared all over them!
Yesterday, Chloe came in to see me and help empty my balls into her asshole.

First, I stand her in the corner, and just wank while she watches. I mean look at her!  I start to think what I'm going to do to her. I get her to take her panties off and pull her skirt up a little so I can see her pussy.






First wank me! She does it slowly.  I get her to open her mouth so I can stick my tongue in her gob while she wanks me off.  Mmh she tastes of spearmint chewing gum.  I run my tongue around inside her mouth. Careful now, I don't want to cum yet! Now get down and suck my cock.




Like a pro she does, taking my dick in her warm, welcoming teen mouth I fuck her face for a while. Every now and then I see her pussy, but my cocks not going in there today.


No! I order her on all 4's. I want to see that tender, tight little asshole. I get down on my knees and lick it. Mmh, always tasty.  Now just insert a finger with some lube.  Yes yes, we're going in there.




I turn her around, pull up her skirt and gently press the head of my erect cock against her anal ring.  Don't worry, I've been in here MANY times before.  Slowly the head of my dick enters with a silent pop. She moans. I glide in gently, my foreskin being pulled back as I go deeper. Holy christ it feels good. Hot, tight, moist.  Sliding in and out, thrusting faster as she moans quietly.  Next class starts soon so there's no way to prolong this pleasure any more, I erupt inside her, spurting my hot sticky spunk into her teenage bowels.  Pulling my cock out, I watch my cum dribble out.  The bell rings, she pulls on her panties, sorts her shit out and vanishes out the door.

I smile. Chloe will spend the rest of the day with my cum in her ass. What a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment