Monday 11 August 2014

Meet Erin


So I've posted a few encounters, but I've been bombarded with emails to show a little more of the girls.

Well here's Erin.  She's one of my favorites because, well frankly she's a bit thick and lets me do absolutely anything to her.


As you can see she has a tight young body, pert little titties, a neatly trimmed pussy and and sweet tasting, tight anus. Her cute braces look great around my cock.

Erin enjoys our sessions more when we play games. For example, last week we tried to break the record of how far I could get my tongue up her asshole. Hearing her giggle as I force it as far up into her ass as humanly possible makes it even more of a turn on for me.  If tongue her ass as often as I can, once I even managed to get a lick in the library. 

One of my favorite things to do with Erin is to get her to smile as I wank my cock over her face, then dump my sticky load over her teeth, watching my cum get tangled in her braces.  Knowing she's sitting in her next lesson with my come in her mouth winds me right up.

She enjoys anal. She didn't at first but has gotten used to it and quite often will ask for it. Yep, seriously.  I've stuck pretty much everything up that tight little asshole and quite often when she comes in for a quick scheduled visit between lessons, I'll give her a quick bum fuck, pumping her full of my cum them letting her go on to class with my jizz up her ass. Fucking love that!

So what do you think of Erin lads?

No comments:

Post a Comment